The Mag-2-3RC cart features
• Built with two sets of magnets with stainless housing assemblies up to 250# of lift per cylinder
• Equipped with easy cylinder release foot pedal
• Designed to deliver a single liquid cylinder
• Features an adjustable hook
• Allows it to carry a variety of liquid cylinders with minimal adjustment
• Features wider wheel base than the standard LCT-12-6
• Designed to carry two 9.5” diameter high pressure cylinders
• Uses 10” pneumatic wheels to ensure continuous operation
• Extreme Durability
• Easy moveablity utilizing rotacaster wheels
Floorplate: 17” x 10”
The Jim Dandy cart makes use of its tall profile to make delivering hard goods a cinch by adding the extra clearance you need to carry the tallest loads. Featuring 1″ x 1.5″ rectangular tubing and a 1/4″ baseplate, this cart is strong enough for the toughest jobs.
The 704 uses its continuous steel frame as a handle, ensuring sturdy and exceptional maneuverability. Built with 14 gauge tubing and a 1/4″ baseplate, this cart is built to last. It carries its load on two 10″ semi-pneumatic wheels, guaranteed to keep you running flat free. Available with pneumatic wheels just ask for the 704-10.
Designed with 14 guage tubing and a 1/4″ baseplate, the 702 carries the heaviest loads quickly and easily. Its 10″ semi-pneumatic wheels are guaranteed to keep you running flat free.Download PDF