- Safest means of single cylinder handling
- Great for quick deliveries
- Utlizes 8″ semi-pneumatic wheels
Weight: 22 lbs.
• Designed to carry two 9.5” diameter high pressure cylinders (LG holds 3 cylinders)
• Uses 10” pneumatic wheels to ensure continuous operation
• Extreme Durability
• Easy moveablity utilizing rotacaster wheels
Weight: 62 lbs.
Floorplate: 10” x 17”
Designed for versatility, the 730-12 carries either a double high-pressure or single liquid cylinder or a hard goods delivery cart using two 12″ 4-ply, pneumatic wheels and a single 10″ swivel caster for easy mobility. Because it eliminates the need for multiple delivery carts, the 730-12 is perfect for use on route trucks. Also available with a folding trail wheel for a smaller footprint on delivery trucks; just ask for the 730-12F.
Designed to deliver a single liquid cylinder, the LCT-12-6 features an adjustable hook that allows it to carry a variety of liquid cylinders with a simple adjustment. Its pneumatic wheels roll easily over any terrain while swivel casters on its trail wheel make maneuverability a cinch. Front-mounted steel nylon/fiberglass wheels make loading large liquid cylinders quick and easy.
Weight: 119 lbs.
Wheels: SC-34, SC-31, SC-67
• Designed to carry a single high pressure cylinder
• 10” Semi-pneumatic wheels for continuous flat-free operation
• Sturdy bracing for durability
• Available with Lifting Eye (750-10LE)
Baseplate: 14” x 6”
Weight: 33 lbs.
The AC-54-L is a utility wagon designed to make it easy for you to transport mass quantities of medical cylinders with ease. Using ratchet straps for security, this cart keeps your cylinders locked in place so they can arrive at their destination safely. In addition to ratchet straps (STP-Blue), the AC-54 ships with optional nesting dividers designed to minimize damaging metal-to-metal contact.
Weight: 293 lbs.
Wheels: SC-53, SC-54
Cylinder capacity: D/E, 54 ea.
• Designed to carry D and E
• Enclosed delivery system with
lockable doors and a top
• Ships with ratchet straps and
optional nesting dividers
Weight: 328 lbs.
Wheels: SC-53, SC- 54
Cylinder Capacity: D / E – 54ea.
Designed for a fast-paced work environment, the 780-10 is ideal for the quick loading and movement of two high-pressure cylinders dock and shop environments, thanks to its easy access baseplate. Comes standard with 10″ wheels to guarantee no hassle productivity. Also available with aluminum wheels; just ask for the 780-10AL.
Baseplate: 21″” x 5″
Weight: 64 lbs.
Cylinder Capacity: 12.5″